Your contact person
Fraunhofer Prozessinnovation at the University of Bayreuth primarily works for companies in the Eastern Bavarian region. Building on the interim secured insights that have introduced measurable productivity improvements through process innovations at corporations, these enormous potentials should also be unlocked for small and mid-sized companies.
The project group provides a large catalog of services through the targeted combination of the Fraunhofer IPA skills in Stuttgart with those of the Chair at the University of Bayreuth.
• Discovery of potentials and waste as well as conveyance of innovations
• Making manufacturing and assembly innovative, segmented and flexible
• Planning and optimization of locations, factories and machine assembly
• Programming and realization of CAD & CAM process systems
• Analysis, simulation and optimization of material and informational flows
• Planning, improvement and implementation of internal and external logistics
• Establishment of service engineering and remanufacturing for automotive mechatronics